Accepted Paper Revision Deadline: May 27, 2019
Countdown To Exact Deadline
Participation in IGARSS is open to all individuals interested in or working
in the fields of geoscience and remote sensing. Papers received by the
deadline will be considered for program placement under the standard peer
review process. Late papers cannot be accepted due to the large number of
submissions and short review schedule. The IEEE IGARSS 2019 Technical Program
Committee will organize all accepted papers into either oral or interactive
poster sessions based upon their potential contribution to the symposium and
the composition of high-quality sessions.
The entire submission process and requirements are detailed in the Paper Kit.
Online Submission of Full Papers
List of Accepted Papers
The list of Accepted Papers is available. All authors have been notified of the review results by email at this time.
Final Submission Instructions:
- Use the links below submit a final 4-page proceedings paper.
- All submissions must be written in English.
- The minimum page limit is two single sided pages formatted into a two-column document. Use Times New Roman font larger than 9 points and follow the Paper Kit instructions.
- The electronic system will enable full proceedings papers to be submitted until May 27, 2019.
Note: The deadline for submitting a full paper is May 27, 2019.
Click here to revise your full, 4-page paper
Please note these important changes to paper submission in 2019:
- All accepted submission will be prepared for publication in the proceedings. Except if you do not wish that the submitted paper is added to IEEE Xplore please indicate this on the checkbox during the paper submission process.
- Papers will be excluded in cases were:
- Papers are not linked to a registration by May 27, 2019 will be removed from the program/proceedings.
- Papers are not presented at the conference, in-person, by a qualified researcher, will not appear on IEEE Xplore.